I got tagged by that guy, which means I don’t have to agonize about what to blog about today.
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here goes:
- Ever since Blork blogged about “try to” (correct) and “try and” (horribly wrong) I’ve become slightly obsessive about it to the point of making strangling noises every time Pullman makes the error in his Dark Materials.
- I like port. And single malts. But I don’t smoke cigars or read the Financial Times.
- I have a scar on my right knee from falling out of my bed onto my etch-a-sketch as a boy. I left the removed stitches in a small plastic vial on a table in a pub garden.
- I have an Avenging Unicorn on my desk at work.
- When I sleep, my right foot has a mind of its own. My son has inherited this trait. It drives my wife crazy.
- I have been strip searched by UK Customs and Excise.