Tara tagged me which is fortuitous as I had nothing to blog about today apart from my failure to walk to work because of the snow storm (but I made it as far as Greene Avenue!).
Anyway, the rules are: People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!
I’m so transparent that it’s hard to find 10 but let’s give it a go:
- I once almost died walking from one Portugese village to another.
- I have a big mole on one of my toes which I once tried to cut off in a fit of teen angst.
- I love the winter and the cold and snow it brings. Winter Wonderlands cheer me up.
- I was once taken to the ER twice in one day for two completely unrelated accidents.
- I have an Avenging Unicorn on my desk.
- One new years eve I passed out in the graveyard across the street from the pub and when I woke up the pub was closed and everyone had gone home.
- I like peanut butter and chili sauce on toast.
- I have visited four Canadian provinces, eight US states, three commonwealth countries, fifteen European nations and every English county.
- At school I was a member of the pet club and the computer club and I helped run the school bookshop, mostly to get early lunch passes.
- I brought a pair of slippers back with me from New Zealand which I love but which are falling apart. I am planning to have another pair shipped from NZ to replace them.