Yes, I’m still here. I took a blog break last week as my family were visiting from the UK and France. They did all the things tourists are expected to do in Montreal, including:
- The Underground City
- Old Montreal
- Notre Dame
- Walking up the mountain
- Skating on the mountain
- Driving over the mountain
- Drinking in the Irish pubs
- Going to Eggspectations for breakfast and The Keg for dinner
- Shopping on St Denis
- Experiencing temperatures below -20
- Snowboarding in St Saveur
The snowboarding was 5 days ago, but I’m still in pain. Who knew balancing on a plank of wood uses so many muscles??
We also had “Second Christmas” complete with a pancake breakfast, full turkey dinner, festive music and stockings and presents. I got a bunch of British stuff including a Union Jack mug, a London tube map jigsaw and lots of Brit edibles (mmmmm Jelly Babies).